Tuesday, August 31, 2004

When I consider every thing that grows

I'm a scientist (or I like to think I will be when I grow up) and I formulate hypothesis. It's what I'm going to get paid to do once I finish 7 or 8 years of higher education. And as such, I had my theories going into my classes. Specifically, there's not all that many attractive people who attend Cal.

At first I thought "Eureka! Correct! Happy day my p-value is small" but then I started to think about it. And so I concluded that if I was attracted to Asian women I'd thrilled with my classmates. It's not really a question of attractiveness.. More a question of what I find attractive.
The old chestnut "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" does always seem to hold true.

So I sat in the second row of my microbiology class, surrounded by plastic binders with cute little animals printed on them, and other cute school supplies. I sprawled out my, seemingly down right lanky 5'8" frame. Opened my plain navy blue Mead spiral bound notebook to a white virginal page, black Sanford pen held in my left hand... And the lecture began. And I was reminded yet again, life it good.

You see, I'm in love. If you are not acquainted with biology she's one fucking hot sexy bitch.


No comments: