Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's Wednesday

Wednesday smile for A-Wall

And now:



Mouse on toad.


"So what’s the deal with the new digs?" you may ask.

Well, in a concerted effort to put my undergraduate college years behind me, I’ve revamped to reflect the young, hip, urban professional I am.

Those of you who know me will recognize this for the complete fabrication it is.

However, I changed my profile photo to the classic “extreme close up of eyes framed by the favorite eyewear of trendy nerds everywhere.” So maybe I’ll fool a few people.

Keep an eye out for a new haircut, now with bangs! Surely it’s the way.

2 comments:

Monticore said...

I hope those two animals aren't engaging in any inner-species shenanagins

auritus said...

Holy sweet Jesus on toast, not inner-species shenanagins!

Quick, to the Santorumobile!