Tuesday, July 07, 2009

True Facts

My neighborhood is both awesome and frustrating.

I interact with pretty much the same ten people or so every day. Adviser, lab tech, post docs, office mate, undergrads, roommates, bus driver. I see more new and attractive people in the ten minute walk from my bus stop to my apartment than I do in the other 23 hrs and 50 minutes of my day. And they are all, most definitely, gay.

Let us now pause to consider the wise words of Jonny "The Gay Pimp" McGovern.



Speaking of beautiful, (allegedly) gay men can we all agree that this is basically sex in jpg form?


And while we're on the topic of Spock, you should probably check out Leonard Nimoy's photography here. Because he is my childhood hero and the original BAMF. And I love him even more since he's been rocking the old man jacket/khakis combo while doing the whole red carpet thing for the new Star Trek movie. Because he's Leonard Mother Fucking Nimoy and he's too old for this fancy pants bullshit god dammit.

That is all.

No comments: