Friday, May 02, 2008

It's Friday and my adviser just told me to go home

So I'm going to do something unusual.

I'm going to meme it up, yeah baby.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?

Wallowing in thirteen year old angst, hating myself and everybody else.

2. Five things on my "to do" list:

Go to the gym.
Register for housing at the EEID conference.
Finishing my last paper, due on the 9th.
Make another three hundred caterpillar cage lids.
Party every day and every night.

3. Snacks I enjoy:

BBQ flavored Ruffles potato chips.
Chips and salsa.
Cucumber slices.
Cheese and crackers.
Edamame.

4. Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire:

Buy myself an apartment.
Buy my family whatever they want.
Visit California, Illinois, and New York.
Invest.
Donate.

5. My 5 bad habits:

Chewing my nails.
Picking at scabs and zits.
Leaving dishes in the sink.
Being judgmental.
Procrastinating.

6. Places I've lived:

Simi Valley, CA.
Miami, FL.
Berkeley, CA.
Oakland, CA.
Atlanta, GA.

7. Five jobs I've had:

Animal care staff at a zoo.
Math and science tutor.
Lab tech (I filled this position several times in different labs).
West Nile Virus hotline operator (this job sucked and it destroyed a piece of my soul that I will never get back).
Graduate student (I get paid and I work my ass off so I think it qualifies as a job).

No comments: