Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry F'n Christmas

I was going to write a Christmas post, either about consumerism or featuring the Self-Fellating Fetus or you know, both.

But here I am.. 2:30 a.m. EST, having only just arrived at my parent's house from the airport, made myself a sandwich, and turned on my laptop.

My duffel bag with all my clothing and toiletries is small, bright yellow, and has a Brazilian flag embroidered on the side. It is actually small enough to be a carry on but it contains such illicit items as toothpaste! And moisturizer!

My duffel bag is also currently in Salt Lake City, Utah. Along with many other items of luggage belonging to the passengers on my flight from Dallas/Fort Worth. Which means I waited in line for about two hours to complete 5 minutes worth of paperwork so that I can get my duffel back.

Thanks American Airlines! Merry Fucking Christmas to you too!

No comments: