Saturday, May 06, 2006

We Have the Technology

Updates have not been as easy as I might have hoped.

So perhaps bits and pieces and more substantial posting in a week? I don't know. I can hardly stand to post with everyone watching me. And I continue to toy with the idea of a secret blog. Or to just quit the game all together.

Or maybe just remove the sitemeter; ignorance is bliss.

Child prostitution and sex tourism in general.

It's big in Natal. I got a phone call at 1 a.m. the night my companion joined me in Natal. In Portuguese, a male voice asks me "hello" and after a pause and another hello I answer "sim?"

"Would you like some love tonight?"

"Não"

"Why?"

Click.

So why am I here?

I don't know. I'm running away maybe but it's not working. There's more to it, of course. But that is saved on my computer. Perhaps it will be here some time soon, when I can.

The funny thing is, my mind keeps going back, way back, and now thinking about him in Uganda. I wonder if it's working for him.

We'll see I guess, but I am always right.

No comments: