Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Blow Job

It was painfully obvious this was his first taste of the cock. His back teeth grazed the swollen glans of my penis as he pulled my organ in and out of his mouth. But he had raw potential, the kind of talent you can’t teach and his warm, sweaty hand wrapped around the base of my member and the soft wetness of his mouth was still enough for me to cum. Le petit morte, I orgasmed hot pulsing waves of semen into his welcoming mouth. The bitter blood-warm gobs of my jizm entering him shocked my new lover. I could feel his body tense, unaccustomed to the taste and feel of a man ejaculating into his body.

I chuckled a little to myself and thought “but I will teach you my little man.”

Afterwards I let him lay on my bed briefly with me. He told me he had been afraid to try a man’s love his entire life but I felt so right to him. The orgasmic spasms of my penis left him wanting more, the burn of desire in him like no woman could arouse.

“Later, there will be time. Now shall we make an appearance in the little vixen’s room?”

To be continued…

No comments: