Monday, September 13, 2004

Open letter to everyone

So my roommate had to take down a post from her blog due to familial censorship.

I had to give two dear boys the answer they didn't want when they badgered me about who the "he" (the holy ghost of the last third of my previous post) was.
G: Sorry I didn't forget about this summer.
A: Sorry if I gave the impression of subterfuge.

Apparently everybody's a fucking critic

The great thing about having a blog is I can write whatever I want, however I want. It's not a narrative of my life nor is it especially connected to my life most of the time. Think about that next time you all feel the urge to question my (or any blog writer) motivations.

Mad props to my roommate for coming to my room and giving me a hug and kind words after reading "Photography in Motion"
For the rest of you all out there, don't think too much.

Word to your mother,

E

No comments: